NEXT MEETING THURSDAY 23RD MAY 7PM AT THE YARD - EVERYONE WELCOME, OLD FRIENDS AND NEW
OUR NEXT AGREED TARGET FOR 2013- Wet area for Heated horse shower and dry area for clipping
Prioritisation of Targets
- Heated horse shower. Considerations here are running costs if carelessly used, and preventing freezing in Winter.
- Arena mirrors. There are still two, of which one will replace the broken one.
- Yard gate fastenings.
- Gateways and drainage. Awaiting start date for work
- Liveries’ information cards, to be displayed outside stables showing eg owners contact details, feeding and rugging.
- Separation of DIY area from the main yard, and from the back route to the tackroom
- Covered grooming/demonstration/treatment area, and seating for indoor arena
- Lunging/join-up pen.
- Le Trec. Many have expressed an interest and Laura briefed on what was involved.
- A38 horse-crossing.
- Jumps storage
- Reception/changing area. - New reception currently being built
- Timing equipment for jumping, Le Trec etc. - Currently under construction
Pony Club Liaison: Charlie & Ella
What have we achieved so far;
- Assisted with Mirrors for the arena
- Purchased gate handles
- Donated a new shed for our equipment
- Purchased Flag gymkhana games equipment
- Purchased 6 Caveletti
- Raised funds towards the new Poly Jumps
- Organised a great social evening at Slimbridge
- Organised a lovely walk at Stinchcombe for our four legged friends
- Organised a demo evening at Tumpy
- Have Friends of Tumpy Green T Shirts available for purchase - see nikki
- Have held a nubmer of raffles with fantastic prizes donated
- Running 100 squares - with riding lesson prize
- Sponsored a class at the Annual Summer Show
- Have rasied £1000 for the Air Ambulance
- Assisted with new Computer System
- Dedicated jumping arena
- Appologies for anything I have missd out.
Not a bad start for less than 18 months, thanks to everyone for all their hard work.
Just some of the fantastic events in 2012.
Friends Sponsored Hack 2012
Friends Sponsored Dog Walk 2012
Friends Demo Fundraiser 2012
Friends Show Sponsorship 2012
How about joining in with the Friends of Tumpy Green. The aim of the Friends of Tumpy Green is to organize events to raise money to make Tumpy Green an even better place to ride, learn and socialize. This works really well at a number of Centre’s and the results can be awesome! If you are interested in having an impact on what happens at Tumpy Green don’t be shy, get involved.